Thursday, February 11, 2010

LOVE

I love love.

Kids Ideas About Love:
I think you're supposed to get shot by an arrow or something, but the rest isn't supposed to be that painful - Manuel, age 8
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too - Greg, age 8
I'm in favor of love as long as it doesn't happen when Dinosaurs is on television - Jill, age 6
My mother says to look for a man who is kind. That's what I'll do. I'll find someone who is kinda tall and handsome. - Carolyn, age eight
It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I'm just a kid, I don't need that kind of trouble - Kenny, age 7
Love is foolish..but I still might try it sometime - Floyd, age 9
Love will find you, even if you try to hide from it. I been hiding from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me - Dave, age 8
Kissing:
When a person gets kissed for the first time, they fall down, and then they don't get up for atleast an hour - Wendy, age 8
You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough big bucks to buy her a big ring and her own VCR, cause she'll want videos of the wedding - Jim, age 10
It's never okay to kiss a boy. They always slobber all over you. That's why I stopped doing it - Tammy, age 10
Beauty:
It isn't about how you look. Look at me. I'm handsome like anything, and I haven't gotten anybody to marry me yet - Brian, age 7
How People in Love Act:
Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold. Other people care about their food - Brad, age 8
Romantic adults usually are dressed up, so if their wearing jeans it might mean they used to go out or they broke up - Sarah, age 9
It's love if they order one of those desserts on fire. They like to order those because it's like how their hearts are -- on fire - Christine, age 9
See if a man picks up the check. That's how you can tell if he's in love - John, age 9
Good Advice about Love:
Spend most of your time loving instead of going to work - Dick, age 7
Dates are for having fun, and people should spend them getting to know eachother. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough - Lynnetta, age 8
Sensitivity don't hurt - Robbie, age 8
Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget you haven't taken out the trash - Erin, age 8
Don't say you love somebody and then change your mind. Love isn't like picking out which movie you want to watch - Natalie, age 9
What Most People are Thinking When They Say "I Love You"
The person is thinking "Yeah I really do love him. But I hope he showers atleast once a day - Michelle, age 9
Some lovers might be real nervous, so they are glad that they finally got it out and said it, and now they can go eat - Dick, age 7
Why People in Love Often Hold Hands
They want to make sure their rings don't fall off, because they paid good money for those things! - Gavin, age 8
They are practicing for when they might have to walk down the aisle someday and do the holy matchimony thing - John, age 9
Titles of Love Ballads You Can Sing To Your Loved Ones
I Am In Love With You Most Of The Time, But Don't Bother Me When I'm With Friends - Bob, age 9
Honey, I Got Your Curly Hair and Your Nintendo On My Mind - Sharon, age 9
Hey, Baby, I Don't Like Girls, But I'm Willing To Forget You Are One! - Will, age 7
<3
Tell someone you love them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment