Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pink Ladies & T-Birds.

So last night was RUSH.
(For those of you non-Greeks out there : that means freshman
and transfers come out and learn
about our different Greek organizations.)

I wore a high waisted yellow skirt,
white vneck, and KEDS.
I also teased my hair up like craaazy
and put a headband on.

One of our good friends, Justin looked like a T-Bird.
White tee, jeans (rolled at the ankles, of course),
aviators - and a comb.
Which he proceeded to comb his hair back
every five minutes
I LOVED it.

We were the only organization in which
every person dressed like
they were from the 50's.
(That's because we're amazing.)

Cute little Maddi.

Kandace is a little bit of a creep :)


So after all that, I wish we dressed like we
were from the 50's more often<3

No comments:

Post a Comment