Tuesday, August 9, 2011

If this is Austin, I still love you.








A couple of weeks ago, my family and I went on a day
roadtrip to Austin.
If you haven't been to Austin, I seriously recommend it.

Go: on a "Duck Tour" (that's the pictures of the duck
bills, obviously) - it's a cool way to see the city, but you also go
straight into the lake! The bus's wheels turn up and it's
a boat. It's awesome.

Play: in Barton Springs. It's this spring fed HUGE pool - so
it's literally like 60 degrees all the time. It was glorious
in the 110 degree heat that Texas has been
plagued with this summer!

Eat: Chuys. I will say that until I die. Chuy's is
my favorite restaurant in the entire world.
I recommend their street tacos (I think it's called Tacos
Al Carbon!) and their jalepeno ranch sauce
to go with your chips! You won't regret it :)

----

I had the most fun with my family that I've
had in a really long time! I've been so so blessed
with some crazy, fun-loving, beautiful people
in my life :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment