Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011


Another year is coming to a close and it's about that time when everyone
reflects of the past year - and all the wonderful times they
had with their loved ones.

Don't get me wrong, I had many great times - many times I wish
I could relive. But right now, I'm ready for a new year.
I'm ready for a clean slate and a fresh band-aid for all the hurtful
changes that were made and happened during 2011.

2012 will bring graduation from college.
And with that, I'm facing a whole new set of issues - but also
even more possibilities.

I don't have a plan for what comes after May 5th, but
I'm ready for whatever comes. I've been made
stronger with the happenings of 2011 and can't wait
to see what 2012 holds.

I'm ready to start my own life.
I'm hoping that brings a fantastic job and someone
I want to be with for the rest of my life. But
only patience and time will tell..

Thank you to those who have been on this journey
we call life with me and I can't wait to spend
many more years with you.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment