Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cowtown.

One of the things I like to do most is run.

If you had asked me in high school how much I liked

to run, I would have told you "I HATE RUNNING"


I hated running with a passion. It wasn't

fun and I felt like it was a torture thing that
my coaches would inflict

on me if I wasn't doing something right..


But this guy here, he changed that for me :)


I started running with my daddy a year ago and

caught the bug :)


Dad and I ran the Cowtown 10k on Saturday - and we
BEASTED it :) I cut a whole ten minutes off my

last 10K time - which is a huge deal!

And then on Sunday, this crazy guy ran the

half marathon also!


He's such an inspiration for old people everywhere :)

(Just kidding dad!)


But seriously, I can't tell you how much I love this

guy - and how much he really does inspire

me to be a better runner AND a better person!


Thank you daddy,

I love you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment