Friday, January 8, 2010

Favorites on Fridays!


I've decided to start something on my blog..everyone needs something permenant to do right? I've decided to do something I'd like to call "Favorites on Fridays!"


Every Friday (or every other, whenever I can!) I will pick something that is my favorite..whether it be a book, a movie, something cute I found on the internet, or a person - I'm going to write about it!


Todays faaavorite: "Naked" juice smoothies!


Now that may sound shady to you - they aren't. Not even a little bit.


It's a bunch of fruit all blended up. No sugar. No additives. Just the fruit. And boosts of like vitamin C or D, depending on which one you choose.


My personal favorite is Green Machine. It looks really disgusting - in fact, it took me a while to finally try it..but my dad picked it and I drank it before he could..sorry dad :)


So go - go now and drink something gooood and have a gooood weekend! <3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your "favorite friday" idea. Too cute! Not to mention that I LOVE Naked juices too. (especially the Green Machine) I am looking forward to Fridays!
    Love and Miss you.
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete